Covid-19 Revised Golf Protocols
Our course is now open to the public! We would like to give our members and guests a heads up on what our revised guidelines will be with regard to the Covid-19 pandemic. Please keep in mind that this situation is ever-changing and our guidelines may have to be revised based on new information that we may receive from the provincial government and/or health officials.
Clubhouse and Golf Course
- Our tee times have been changed back from 15 to 10 minutes. Golfers MUST wait until the group ahead leaves the green before you tee off.
- Score cards and pencils will be issued by our pro shop staff upon guest check in.
- Our pro shop will be OPEN, however we ask guests to adhere to the social distancing recommendations set forth by our provincial government. Green direction arrows and stop lines have been placed on the floor of the pro shop to assist in maintaining a safe distance.
We encourage using debit or credit as opposed to cash to further assist in protecting each other from the spread of germs.
- Staff will be disinfecting commonly touched surfaces on a regular basis, such as counters, debit machines, door handles and light switches.
- Benches have been removed from the course to help eliminate unnecessary common-touch surfaces.
- Our restaurant and dining room will remain closed until further notice. Beverages and pre-packaged snacks will be available in our pro shop.
- The washrooms in the clubhouse will be open, however they are limited to one person at a time. The washrooms outside (on the course) will remain closed until further notice. This will help contain the spread of germs while allowing our staff to focus their disinfecting efforts in the most efficient manner.
- Ball washers will be unavailable until further notice.
- Bunker rakes have been removed from the course and bunkers will be raked by Berwick Heights’ staff only.
- We have reversed the cups in each hole to prevent the ball from going in the hole, so if your ball hits the cup it will be considered “in”. Please do not touch or remove the flag.
- Please limit your time in the pro shop and clubhouse to business/check in purposes only. We ask that you vacate the pro shop immediately after your purchase/check in has been made.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your reserved tee time.
- Power carts will be limited to one rider per cart, unless two players live in the same household.
- Please be sure to book your cart when you book your tee time to ensure one will be available for your round.
- Pull carts will be available for use as well.
- Staff will disinfect all carts in the morning, then guests will be provided with disinfecting wipes to sanitize their rented cart prior to use.
- We highly encourage golfers to bring their own hand sanitizer and wash their hands frequently.
- Please wear your golf glove as much as possible, even while putting.
- After play, golfers should go directly to their carts and park them in the designated areas.
- Please follow the directives set out by the Nova Scotia Health Authority and Health Canada.
Failure to comply with the directives set forth above will result in immediate removal from the premises without a refund.
We would like to thank you in advance for your co-operation. We strive to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff alike.
For further information, please refer to https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus and/or https://golfcanada.ca/covid-19/
Thank you so much for your continued support and understanding. We hope to see everyone soon!